mon nouveau jouet

Pour tous les acros de la grimpette c'est par ici!!!
Répondre
hotlemich

mon nouveau jouet

Message par hotlemich »

salut voici mon nouveau jou jou, je ne connais rien au crawler mais j ai acheter ce bidul sur la baie et je ne sais pas trop si il est bon et performent . quelqun connais se model. voila la description du jou jou desoler sais en anglais = du chinoi pour moi :mdr:

Here we have my custom rc rockcrawler pro-line chevy. It has HPI savage bumpers and T-max body mounts, so they are adjustable. The chassis is a k2 that I painted black. The tranny is out of a stampede, has metal gear installed and is locked. The motor is an integy 35turn lathe motor with a 14 tooth pinion. The driveshafts are out of a stampede also and have metal yokes. Axles are tlt-1 with bearing upgrade and are locked. The shocks are aluminum threaded body from a tamiya touring car and work flawlessly. I'm including a jr xs3 synthesized radio, receiver xl5 speed controler a hitec 5625 servo and a z590 servo(both with metal gears and servo horns). Only thing needed are 8 AA's and a battery pack. This truck needs absolutetly nothing else, it has aprox. 1 hour of use since built and has 4-wheel steering. Buyer will not be disapointed. I may have forgotten some stuff so feel free to e-mail me any questions. Shipping will be free of charge in Canada or US
Fichiers joints
d435_12.JPG
d747_12.JPG
ca9b_12.JPG
francois75012

Re: mon nouveau jouet

Message par francois75012 »

sympa ton engin,
tu vas y faire des amelioration ?
Répondre

Retourner vers « Crawler/Trial »