quelle tension pour un kit mamba max 4600 kv ??

Tous sur les brushless
beetlebiz

Message par beetlebiz »

Spouny a écrit :Rien du tout, il a même disparu du site Castle creations, avant c'était écrit "comming Soon", maintenant plus rien.... je trouve que ça sent pas bon,
A force de fouiner j'ai pu lire ça sur RC Universe (message du 20 janvier) :

"I was recently talking to mamba tech support working out a few bugs in the software with a mamba max system, and I asked about the Monster Max. He tod me tha ad was removed from the thread because there were so many calls and e-mails coming in regarding the Monster Max that all they were having time to do was answer questions. He told me that it is still a work in progress and that they still had a few quirks to work out of it (he wouldn't mention specific problems). He also assured me that they will not be scraping the project because of the overwhelming amount of consumer interest over the product, and that it will definately be released at a date TBD. As for right now, I'm running my E-Savage stock. The Monster Max is definately going to be worth waiting for. "

Donc projet Mamba Monster Max toujours d'actualité !! Patience et longueur de temps....
Répondre

Retourner vers « Brushless »